We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~ Aristotle

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mixed Bag

This last week has been a mixed bag it started with the most amazing weekend. My husband and I began our fitness journey with the P90X workout dvd's with fitness trainer Tony Horton, and this weekend we got to workout live with Tony Horton we were totally star struck!!  He was awesome a really nice normal guy!  After the excitement of the weekend I'm back down to earth with a bump! I started the first class for my Accounting degree today. Having completed my Associates degree three weeks ago I was feeling confident about starting the bachelor program but I have to admit I am feeling a wee bit nervous about it. Class formats are similar but different enough to make me feel somewhat overwhelmed never having had to work in teams - online! Remembering the saying "How do you eat and elephant? One bite at a time" has been helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment